Important: Participants should have some basic technical skills in Collaborate Ultra before registering for this workshop. These can be gained through taking Getting Started with Collaborate Ultra. (Alternatively, RRU faculty and staff can search the Computer Services knowledgebase for Ultra information or talk to CTET Studio or their instructional designer.)
*Please note this course is a SYNCHRONOUS ONLINE course scheduled from 1:30pm-3:00pm on each class day.*
What you need:
- Headset with microphone (“noise canceling” capability recommended)
- Computer with internet connection (connecting via cable recommended)
- Webcam (optional but recommended)
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Implement design and teaching strategies to create an active learning environment for students in Ultra
- Identify strategies to stay organized while facilitating
- Talk students through minor technical challenges while in Ultra
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU faculty and staff. If you are RRU faculty or staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.