By the end of the course, students will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the main critical experiences that have shaped their worldview, including strategies of building upon them to expand their leadership impact
- Enhance their capacity for inspiring and engaging others towards common purpose and goals
- Demonstrate awareness of the leadership behaviors necessary to influence organizational change
- Expand their leadership capacity by incorporating principles of Applied Eco-Psychology principles, experiential learning, and somatic intelligence
- Have an integrated understanding of their life’s path and be able to articulate and align their Right Livelihood and vocation with their work
The only prerequisite is for the participant to be really open and "hungry" for what the course has to offer.
Please note: This is a blended course consisting of online learning with a 5 day on-campus residency. Residency runs from Monday, June 3 to Friday, June 7, 2019.
For more information, visit https://www.RightLivelihoodQuest.com.