Do these scenarios seem familiar?
Conflict Avoidance: Too timid to hold others accountable, confront problems, set deadlines or keep meetings on track
Underperforming Leadership Teams: Executive teams who fail to leverage their talents due to conflict and power dynamics
Difficulty Influencing without Authority: Overly dependent on positional authority, or a narrow window of expertise?
Poor Morale and a Disengaged Culture: Micromanaging or disempowering managers who create resentment, apathy, and disengagement?
This three-day certification program will not only provide you with the technical knowledge to use the 360 leadership assessment, the Diamond Power Index®, it will also change the way you understand power—not only your clients’ but also your own.
Power Intelligence® Certification enables you to:
- Administer the Diamond Power Index® to assess how effectively your client uses personal and positional power to achieve results and create the impact they intend
- Build a tailored coaching pathway to help your client apply the insights of their Power Profile®
- Empower your clients to reach their highest potential
Benefits of Certification:
- Unlimited support and consultation for using the Diamond Power Index®
- Access to exclusive content, advanced training opportunities, and instructional materials to use with your clients
- Free admission to future certification courses to brush up your skills and stay current with the latest developments
- Membership in an exclusive group of Power Intelligence® coaches who are promoting the effective use of power in the workplace
Tuition: $2,700 +applicable taxes (Early bird price)
$3,000 + applicable taxes after September 1, 2019
Continuing Coach Education Credits
- ICF Core Competencies: 6.5 hours
- Resource Development: 15.75 hours
- TOTAL: 22.25 hours