By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what a learning management system is
- Describe the different Moodle sites at RRU and their purposes
- Navigate effectively around Moodle
- Complete your Moodle Profile
- Participate in a Moodle forum, including creating links and attaching files
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to forums
- Describe how RRU's Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) staff support faculty in course development and teaching
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff. If you are RRU core faculty, associate faculty, or staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.