Who should take this course:
- Faculty who have taken Moodle: Getting Around (or are already confident in those workshop topics) and are ready for more Moodle learning
- Faculty who are preparing to develop or teach a course at RRU
- Note: Staff are welcome to take this workshop if they would like to enhance their Moodle editing skills although faculty will be prioritized if space is an issue
Upon completion of this workshop you will be able to do the following (and probably more!):
- Add and edit Moodle books
- Add Moodle pages and create links within pages
- Edit titles of resources and activities
- Add files and URLs
- Add forums, choice polls, and Collaborate rooms to your course
Explain the role Royal Road's Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) staff take in supporting you in course development and teaching.
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU faculty and staff. If you are RRU faculty or staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.