By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify Moodle resources and activities and their applications
- Use various Moodle resources (e.g. books, pages, URLs, etc.) to add content to a Moodle course
- Use various Moodle activities to create engaging activities for students
- Edit existing resources and activities in a Moodle course
- Add media, such as images and videos, to a Moodle course
- Identify ways of getting additional Moodle support
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff. If you are RRU core faculty, associate faculty or staff, please contact email@example.com for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.