For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff. If you are RRU core faculty, associate faculty or staff, please contact email@example.com for a discount code.
- Describe key features of Liberating Structures
- Reflect on your experience of several Liberating Structures activities to apply to planning and delivery
- Choose appropriate Liberating Structures for your individual facilitation challenges and contexts
- Choose appropriate Liberating Structures activities to support specific facilitation goals
- Recognize the advantage of stringing multiple Liberating Structures together to provide further clarity of thought and/or action to transform collaboration
- Access additional resources and supports for future work with Liberating Structures
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waitlist.
*Please note: This workshop is for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff only. External applicants will not be accepted. *