Who Can Attend: This course is for members of an Accredited ACTP School only. If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Format: This Assessor only training is a blended format with a total of 30 hours of instruction. This includes 22 hours of virtual training and a one-day in-person workshop at Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC. Participants will be awarded 30 hours of core competency Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) by the ICF upon completion of this training.
Purpose: To prepare credentialed coaches that are employed or contracted as Assessors by their ACTP schools to assess students using the PCC markers.
At the conclusion of the program the participant will:
- Demonstrate understanding of the ICF Core Competencies and the behavioral markers.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess coach recordings within an established range determined by the ICF.
- Demonstrate the ability to stay neutral and objective in assessing recordings at a PCC level
1. Do I have to be an ICF certified coach to attend this training? Yes, you must hold a PCC or MCC credential from the International Coach Federation.
2. Do I have to be currently employed or contracted by an ACTP School as an Assessor? Yes, due to the limited amount of this type of training offered by the ICF the initial emphasis is in getting all current Assessors of ACTP schools trained. For this reason, please include the name of the Director of Training for your ACTP school so that we can verify eligibility.
3. What will I get out of this training? In-depth understanding of the ICF PCC markers and how to apply them in teaching and assessing students. Those who successfully complete the training will be allowed to use the PCC markers process for assessment within an ACTP. Individuals who successfully complete the training also may be invited to conduct assessments for the ICF portfolio process. (Please note that this is by invitation based on the needs of ICF to review Portfolio and ACSTH applicant recordings in any of the languages accepted for performance evaluations.)
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Julie Shows, MCC
As a Master Certified Coach and Certified Mentor Coach, Julie has been working with coaches in developing a deeper understanding of the ICF Coaching Core Competencies for over 15 years. Since 2003, Julie has been on the faculty of the Georgetown University Leadership Coaching Program. She is currently Training Director where her responsibilities include training students and faculty in the ability to demonstrate the ICF Core Competencies. The Georgetown Program has fully integrated the PCC markers into their curriculum and assessment process.
For the past 10 years, Julie has been a volunteer on the PCC/MCC Assessors Team with the International Coach Federation and has reviewed PCC and MCC candidates who are pursuing their credential through the portfolio process. In 2014 she joined the PCC Markers Training Team and has co -facilitated ICF training in the markers for ICF assessors and assessors for ACTP accredited schools. An experienced leadership coach, Julie works with emerging leaders in corporate, non-profit and government organizations.
Pamela Richarde, MCC
An action-oriented Executive coach, master facilitator and consultant with expertise in leadership, business management and high performing teams, Pamela brings a wealth of experience gained from over twenty years in senior level management. Pamela has developed practical, proven processes for co-creating bottom-line results with her clients. She has worked with executives, educators and business owners to achieve higher levels of personal and professional success including increased profitability, improved performance, communication skills and strengthened relationships.
CONTACT US: For questions regarding this event, please email@example.com