- Give and receive effective, appreciative feedback to improve each other’s teaching
- Develop lesson plans that support and guide the use of participatory instructional strategies and techniques
- Effectively use a variety of instructional strategies and techniques
- Facilitate participatory learning experiences
- Understand adult learning preferences and diversity
- Incorporate elements of the RRU Learning and Teaching model or other organizational or institutional teaching and learning frameworks into teaching practice
- Engage in reflective practice
Time requirement: Each of the three days is an intensive seven-hour day. Participants should also expect to spend some time for preparation prior to each day.
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff. If you are RRU core faculty, associate faculty, or staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.
This course can be taken on its own or as part of the Advanced Facilitation Certificate.