Who should take this course:
- Anyone growing food for themselves or others - at any scale
- Anyone concerned about the lack of nutrition in our food supply
- Policy makers at all levels, including country leaders
- Connecting soil health and human health
- The complexity of nutrient uptake by plants
- Soil microbiology
- Soil nutrient patterns and desired nutrient content
- Soil test interpretation
- Fertilizers and fertilizer calculations
Finally we will go beyond the need for massive extraction, transport and use of material substances to explore the rapidly growing field of quantum agriculture, looking at energetic solutions such as
- Radionics and broadcast towers
- Dowsing and energy structures
Granted, the last part of the course is a little unusual, but we promise to keep it grounded in science and solid experience.
Required Textbook: The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food by Steve Solomon. (2012). New Society Publishers, Philip Callaghan, Paramagnetism, Acres USA.
There are no prerequisites, but either the Organic Master Gardener (classroom or online) /Organic Horticulture Specialist course would be highly beneficial either before, during or after this program.
Subscription to the OrganiCalc Online Calculator: https://growabundant.com/.
Part of the Advanced Diploma in Urban Permaculture.
Find out more.