By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the equipment needed for moderating in Collaborate Ultra
- Distinguish between participant and moderator views and capabilities
- Use Collaborate Ultra tools and moderator controls (e.g. chat, whiteboard, share files, breakout rooms, record a session, etc.)
- Solve basic troubleshooting issues
- Recall where and how to get technical support before or during a Collaborate session
*Please note this is a SYNCHRONOUS ONLINE course scheduled from 1:30pm-3:00pm on each class day.
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff. If you are RRU core faculty, associate faculty, or staff, please contact email@example.com for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.