Re-engage your leadership practice.
A few of the topics we will explore include Personal Leadership Influence and Effectiveness, Appreciative Inquiry, Strengths Based Leadership, Values and Visioning, Dynamic Teams, Peer Coaching, and Leadership Action Planning.
Upon completion of this program, participants will:
- Understand theories and models of leadership and their relation to practice
- Identify and evaluate your own strengths and capacity to lead
- Challenge existing patterns of behaviour to enhance personal leadership effectiveness
- Honour diverse communication styles and foster collaboration and openness within a community of peers
- Engage in critical reflexive practice to deepen your leadership potential
- Refine a personal values-based leadership vision
- Explore a unique approach to dynamic peer coaching feedback loops
Tuition: $3,900 +applicable taxes. Included: Meals during scheduled programming (morning refreshments, lunches, required receptions), program materials, certificate of completion.
Accommodation packages are available.
Register before February 19, 2018
All programs, faculty, dates, and fees are subject to change. Program fee is subject to applicable taxes. Non-refundable fees and deposits will be retained upon cancellation. Any other fees are refunded at the discretion of Professional and Continuing Studies.