- Understand in great detail your own communication style and personality type
- Acquire a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Learn to use the workshop material as a springboard for conversation and team building
- Improve employee and workplace communication
- Understand people who aren’t like you…or are too much like you
- Reduce conflict and avoid misunderstandings
NOTE: The course helps participants engage within today’s non-negotiable standards of respectful communication. Participants receive a 20-pg personalized report with practical, customized advice & access to an on-line portal with a 60-minute podcast on their personality type & the ability to create Comparison Reports with others.
Who should take this course? This course is valuable for anyone who works or lives with other people.
Ideal for individuals, work teams or even families. Suitable for learners at any and all levels and professional backgrounds including:
- Front-line customer service professionals
- Administrative employees in any sector
- Leaders or members of cross-functional/multi-department work teams
- Students who are about to enter the workforce
- Newcomers to Canada
- HR professionals, advisors & strategists
- Learning & Development professionals
- Labour & Employment Relations professionals
Why? Business, and all aspects of our lives, rely on & revolve around interpersonal communication and relationships. It is fundamentally important to recognize and avoid those traps that may impede respectful and effective communication.
This course provides foundational knowledge that will unlock the full potential of all future training experiences.