In this workshop, participants will gain knowledge in Digital Storytelling basics, such as utilizing Visual Explorer and/or story boarding, as well as gain an understanding of the equipment required, technical skills, and where to seek additional support for facilitating their own activities.
Topics can focus on a personal issue, specific question, or wider social concern for civic action.
- Ideas for sparking creativity in individual storytelling processes
- Information about ethics and consent in building individual stories for public dissemination
- Practice in using story-generation techniques and methods
- An understanding of storytelling basics, such as the story arc
- An overview of different technologies that might be used in digital storytelling
- Hands-on experience in digital story building
- Links to more in-depth resources for facilitating digital storytelling activities