In this workshop, offered in partnership with Royal Roads University and BC Campus, you will experience many Liberating Structures activities as a participant, and move toward learning how to choose, structure, and sequence Liberating Structures for your individual facilitation challenges and contexts. By the end of the 2 days, you will have many new tools and ideas to boost your facilitation practice and impact.
Who should attend?
All who are called to facilitate meetings, workshops, classes, presentations, groups, processes and change.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Choose appropriate Liberating Structures for your individual facilitation challenges and contexts
- Recognize the advantage of sequencing several Liberating Structures together to generate productive strings for longer sessions
- Describe key features of Liberating Structures
- Choose appropriate Liberating Structures activities to support specific facilitation goals
- Reflect on their experience of several Liberating Structures activities to apply to planning and delivery
- Access additional resources and supports for future work with Liberating Structures
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU faculty and staff. If you are RRU faculty or staff, please contact email@example.com for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.