The Advanced Project Management course is designed for people who want to maximize their time and increase their return on investment, but also want to learn leading and wise practices and trends. The course will provide participants with an understanding of project management in the broader organizational context, taking into account change and stakeholder needs, as well as skills in using project management tools and templates.
Day 1 Learning Outcomes:
- understand the project framework
- implement best practices in selecting, supporting and developing a project team
- discuss management of routine projects both in project and non-project roles
- appreciate the human impact of the project
- recognize interdependencies and importance of technical and soft skills in project life cycle
Day 2 Learning Outcomes:
- recognize the importance of project risk and mitigation strategies
- understand various risk methodologies
- appreciate the role of negotiations and communication in stakeholder management
- identify and adapt stakeholder management strategies throughout project life cycle
Day 3 Learning Outcomes:
- assess the level of change impact
- develop a strategy to increase buy-in and reduce resistance
- conduct assessments to determine the likelihood of change success
- increase the sustainability and permanency of the change (the stickiness factor)
- identify strategies to support organizational culture and strategy within project role
- appreciate the impact of the project on end users
Tuition: $1295.00 + applicable taxes. Included: Meals during scheduled programming (morning refreshments, lunches, required receptions), program materials, certificate of completion.
Accommodation packages are available.
All programs, faculty, dates, and fees are subject to change. Program fee is subject to applicable taxes. Non-refundable fees and deposits will be retained upon cancellation. Any other fees are refunded at the discretion of Professional and Continuing Studies.